The Path To Peace, Freedom & Fearless Living
Now that I have discussed the topic of dysregulation, and overcoming debilitating insecurities predicated on false beliefs, it's time to take it to the next step.
|A visitor during a recent walk through one of Toledo, Ohio's amazing Metro parks|
If you have not already done so, you may want to read the previous post explaining dysregulation and hidden triggers here, and the post prior to that where I begin to share my personal challenges since our epic relocation, as they relate to this ongoing series.
For the bigger picture, earlier posts discuss my being overcome with a spontaneous desire to surrender, repent and be born again ~ and what felt like a supernatural lifting of heavy weight off my shoulders. Thus my transformation from secular / new age to being a born again Christian officially commenced, although it was years in the making.
Once becoming born again, I believe there is a process that ensues, which will of course vary from person to person. Initially, many, including myself, experience an unbelievably amazing shift ~ an unsurpassed sense of lightness and joy, bordering on bliss. After some time, I believe we go through a period of being refined ~ an unwinding and releasing before being rebuilt and regenerated.
I was definitely in that stage this past summer!
My reason for writing all this is to reach those who like me have felt hindered in life because of insecurities, anxiety, fears, dysregulation and CPTSD (both explained in the previous post), or from the extra challenges of being introverted, highly sensitive or empathic, and not feeling like you fit in.
|Toledo Botanical Gardens, layers of trees and symmetry|
I also am speaking to those who may have tried holistic healing, counseling, diet and nutritional supplements, and/or whom follow alternative ideologies including new age and Eastern spiritual approaches ~ and have found some benefit, but question if there may be something missing.
I have been down each of these roads.
|Get your ducks ~ or geese ~ in a row now, rather than later!|
Now that the background has been laid, the stage is set to get more to the heart of the matter, and the motivation for reigniting this blog, namely, to share how:
- Peace of mind can be your ongoing natural state, rather than a fleeting experience, no matter what chaos may be happening in the world around you
- Fearless courage can replace doubt, hesitancy, and timidness
- The limiting beliefs driving your behaviors can be replaced with truths, and unshakeable resolve
- Love ~ genuine love of God, not fake emotional love ~ is meant to be your natural state
- An upgraded operating system can change the course of your life in ways beyond your imagining
- Addictions can be conquered
- To free yourself from the effects of the world, which operates under a far inferior operating system
- You can finally overcome feelings of being unworthy or lacking in value
- Live the life you were created to live
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. ~John 8:32 KJV